Who We Are
Full Time/Part Time
Full Job Description
Occupational Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization serving individuals with intellectual, developmental, and mental health challenges in vocational training and placement programs. The Work Center Supervisor at OSI is key to helping individuals develop their employability skills through performance of hands on jobs for our customers.
An Associate Degree from an accredited institution in Social Services and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in social work or comparable activity related to social services is preferred. Minimum requirements are high school diploma or GED and at least one year work experience in industry or service occupations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Work Center Supervisor is essentially responsible for supervision and completion of work performed by individuals in the program. Specific duties include:
- Assure that the work center is ready to operate when the client workday begins. Have work set up for client processing of work.
- Obtain materials/supplies for completion of customer work as needed.
- Supervise and instruct assigned clients regarding the correct, timely and safe completion of assigned work.
- Complete accurate work counts and times, and document this information to assure client wages for work completed is accurate.
- Monitor client outcomes and attendance, as well as completing monthly progress reports.
- Be fully aware of intellectual, physical, and medical limitations of each client and make adjustments for such limitations per program specialist directions.
- Ensure that the work center is safe, clean and orderly. Ensure that the work being completed meets quality assurance standards.
- Complete and submit required documentation electronically including attendance and work completed.
- Complete paper work for production purposes such as inventory tags and order forms.
- Monitor production equipment, supplies, and materials, advising manager of needs.
- Assist with supervision of clients in other departments as needed.
Technical Skills/Knowledge required:
- Basic printer/copier/scanner operation
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- Math skills – basic calculations, measurements’
‘Work Remotely No
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.70 – $13.20 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Temperature screening, mask wear, and sanitization.
- human services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)