If you are interested in planned giving through a long-term or structured type of gift, OSI can provide you with a variety of options as follows:
- Bequests: Many of our supporters make charitable gifts by naming Occupational Services, Inc., as a beneficiary in their wills.
- Life Income Gift: You irrevocably transfer some assets to Occupational Services, Inc. now; in return, you, and a survivor, if you wish, receive income for life.
- Gift of Life Insurance: Some of our supporters no longer need the life insurance they purchased years ago to provide for children or other family members, and donate the policy to Occupational Services, Inc.
- Charitable Lead Trusts: Individuals with large estates can use a charitable lead trust to benefit Occupational Services, Inc. and pass the principal to family members with little or no tax penalty.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: Individuals with large estates can use the income to benefit the income beneficiaries for as long as they live, then donate the principal to Occupational Services, Inc.
- Gifts of Retirement Plans: Individuals with IRAs, 401(k)s or 403(b)s can donate them to Occupational Services, Inc. upon their death thereby eliminating income and estate taxes.
Here’s an easy way to support OSI when you shop on AmazonSmile.com!
When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchase to Occupational Services, Inc.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatice way for you to support OSI every time you shop, at no cost to you! When you shop at AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to our organization! You will use your same existing account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile, and your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
OSI has a “wish list” of items that would allow us to enhance our capabilities. If you would like to make a donation of goods or services, please contact us at or call (717)263-9293.